senior cuz

I am an unrequited entertainer. Since about eighth grade I've been a singer. I probably would have loved to have starred on Broadway in stage musicals.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bell Rock

Another of those formations to challenge your imagination. This is the first formation you see as you approach Sedona from the east. This pix taken from the club house restarant at our time share resort.

You want to know something? I'm not going to mention how hot it is here. If you're in this national heat wave the country is experiencing, then I think I've got the better end of the deal. Although our temp is 109, our heat index is ony 107, since our humidity is only 19 %. With your high temps and high humidities, you are probably much more uncomfortable than us. You could be experiencing indexes in excess of 115 or 120. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger Motherkitty said…

    Cool pix, cuz. Two days ago when we went to Nashville it was 105. Hot, hot, hot. Like walking into an oven. Yesterday was a little cooler, only about 102. The water temp in our pool was 96 -- way too hot -- it was like a sauna. Anyway, we drained some out of the pool and added some cold water and it cooled the temp down to 94 degrees which was much more tolerable.

    Hope everything is going well for you. Never hear much from you so don't know what's up with you. E-mail me and let me know how you are. Heard from your sibs lately?

    Take care. Your cuz in KY.

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Abandoned in Pasadena said…

    The day Motherkitty went to Nashville and it was 105 we went for a motorcycle ride to meet a blogger. She turned out to be a very nice person, just like she sounded on her blog. It was hot though, but we had a good time.

    I really liked your snow picture on your previous post and this big red rock too. Arizona is one of the prettiest states with it's colorful landscapes.

    Stay inside where it's cool and drink plenty of water.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Alipurr said…

    I have a friend in New Orleans who knows firsthand about very high humidity. 19% humidity sounds good to me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home